View the Event On Demand NOW!
It’s been a wild ride for foodservice at retail the past 18 months. Pandemic restrictions, shifting shopper behaviors and supply chain challenges made pivoting a way of life for those in foodservice. While uncertainty persists, the potential for foodservice at retail remains clear. There is massive for those who understand the dynamics of the evolving marketplace and are equipped with fresh perspectives and actionable insights.
That’s what Progressive Grocer will deliver with our Retail Foodservice Innovation Summit on Oct. 27. This fast-paced virtual event offers new perspectives from industry thought leaders and exclusive research presented for the first time. Here’s what to expect.
What is our Goal with this format?
To facilitate a dialogue around the complex and dynamic world of foodservice that represents one of the most compelling growth opportunities in retail.
Key Topics of Conversation
· Food safety, operations, and compliance challenges
· Workforce training and development
· Equipment innovations and packaging trends.
· Sales building strategies and tactics with prepared foods.
· Digital integration best practices to serve mobile shoppers.
· Exclusive research on “What’s Next for the Way America Eats.”
· Supply chain challenges and fresh prepared forecasting.
· Store design trends and workspace considerations.
· Top taste trends and business model innovations for 2022.
Network With These Leaders & More!