By Attending You Will:
- Uncover NEW ways to grow your sales
- Learn to build a more profitable Foodservice program
- Discover new solutions and technology
- Meet grocery retail industry leaders, influencers and decision makers in a safe Virtual environment
- Unlock new ideas to better your business and grow your bottomline
- Learn the latest product and service solutions to the challenges in foodservice that exist post COVID-19
- Create deeper connections with solution providers
- More ways to engage with content on your own.
- Lifecycle of learnings is expanded beyond just a day or two.
- No time limitations on visits or learning
- Can access all content, education and sessions for 30 days.
- Eliminate conflicts with your time as everything is available when you are!
- Saves you $$ - no need to travel
- Apply what you learn right away!
- Preparing meal solutions onsite or offsite
- How to scale and maintain quality
- Keeping up with meal and ingredient trends
- Maintaining food safety and sustainability
- Developing cross-merchandising opportunities with partners
- Recruiting and maintaining talent - especially culinary talent
- Vice Presidents
- Sr VPs
- Category Managers
- Retailers searching for vital information and strategies in grocery retail foodservices post COVID-19
|Job Title (for OPUS use)||Company|
|Merchandising Mgr/Buyer/Sales & Marketing||McCormick & Company|
|Merchandising Mgr/Buyer/Sales & Marketing||Zallie-Somerset, Inc.|
|Partner/Owner/Founder||Ameriquest Group, LLC|
|Merchandising Mgr/Buyer/Sales & Marketing||National Co-op Grocers|
|Merchandising Mgr/Buyer/Sales & Marketing||Windstream|
|Merchandising Mgr/Buyer/Sales & Marketing||Hussmann|
|Partner/Owner/Founder||Wild Fish Direct, LLC|
|Top Level Executive (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, Chairman, President)||Bringht-Line|
|Partner/Owner/Founder||the Tech Support Cooperative|
|Other||NC Food Innovation Lab|