By Attending You Will:
- Uncover NEW ways to grow your sales
- Learn to build a more profitable Foodservice program
- Discover new solutions and technology
- Meet grocery retail industry leaders, influencers and decision makers in a safe Virtual environment
- Unlock new ideas to better your business and grow your bottomline
- Learn the latest product and service solutions to the challenges in foodservice that exist post COVID-19
- Create deeper connections with solution providers
- More ways to engage with content on your own.
- Lifecycle of learnings is expanded beyond just a day or two.
- No time limitations on visits or learning
- Can access all content, education and sessions for 30 days.
- Eliminate conflicts with your time as everything is available when you are!
- Saves you $$ - no need to travel
- Apply what you learn right away!
- Preparing meal solutions onsite or offsite
- How to scale and maintain quality
- Keeping up with meal and ingredient trends
- Maintaining food safety and sustainability
- Developing cross-merchandising opportunities with partners
- Recruiting and maintaining talent - especially culinary talent
- Vice Presidents
- Sr VPs
- Category Managers
- Retailers searching for vital information and strategies in grocery retail foodservices post COVID-19
|Job Title (for OPUS use)||Company|
|EVP, SVP, VP||Relationshop|
|Other||Maine Grocers & Food Producers Association|
|Merchandising Mgr/Buyer/Sales & Marketing||Smith Foods|
|EVP, SVP, VP||InnovAsian Cuisine Enterprises, Inc.|
|EVP, SVP, VP||Field Fresh Foods|
|Other||Nor Joe Imports, LLC|
|Director/GM||Liberty Food Store Ltd.|
|Director/GM||Bollin Label Systems|
|Merchandising Mgr/Buyer/Sales & Marketing||Murphy's Markets|
|Other||J.R. Simplot Company|
|EVP, SVP, VP||Plug and Play|
|Merchandising Mgr/Buyer/Sales & Marketing||ARPR|
|Other||SAS Institute Inc.|
|Department/Division/Store Manager||Super Selectos S.A. de C.V.|